Obtain the Code
- If you do not already have TortoiseHg installed, you can download it here:
Using TortoiseHG with Codeplex if you have not used it before
- Open Windows Explorer
- Create a new folder where you want to keep the OxyPlot repository
- Right click on the new folder and select "Hg Clone..."
- In the "Source" field enter https://hg.codeplex.com/oxyplot
- In the "Destination" field enter the name of the folder where you want to store the local clone of the repository
- Click "Clone" to start downloading the source code files for the project.
You can also download the complete source code by navigating to the "Source Code
" tab, then click the "Download" link under "Latest Version".
Build the Code
- Open Source\OxyPlot.sln.
- Press Ctrl-Shift-B (or use the Build menu) to build the solution.
- Locate the assemblies in the "bin" directory under the appropriate project's folder.