Formatting the Tracker control

Aug 2, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Hello,

is there a way to format the Tracker control? Mine has a yellow background with the text written in white on it. It's pretty ugly, actually. Any help here would be appreciated...
Aug 2, 2013 at 7:12 PM
There are plenty of examples explaining how to do that in XAML. Good luck
Jan 30, 2015 at 8:33 AM
Hi idmm,

I realize this is 2 years late, and that your problem is solved for you by now. But I myself recently needed to do exactly this, and found your thread together with everytimer's extremely rude and unhelpful response. So I will provide my own solution for others to find.

In your window resource set the following style:
<Style TargetType="oxy:TrackerControl">
            <Setter Property="Background" Value="White"/>
</Style>
(Caveat: This may or may not work in non-wpf versions of oxyplot.)
Jan 31, 2015 at 9:13 AM
@avada Thanks for providing your solution, but note - this forum is no more in use, you should use http://discussion.oxyplot.org/
I find everytimer's comment to be quite helpful - it is always a good idea to look at the provided examples, and wishing good luck is not rude in my opinion :)
Feb 2, 2015 at 10:30 AM
Edited Feb 2, 2015 at 10:31 AM
Hi objo,

Thank you for the heads up about this forum being outdated! Still, I hope that since I found the question here the response might still be useful.

Regarding the previous comment, I read it as: "read the fucking manual", and did not find it very helpful. But since I am new here and do not know the context of the answer I may be in the wrong. =)

Anyway, thank you so much for contributing to this amazing software, it really is great!