This project has moved to GitHub
OxyPlot is a cross-platform plotting library for .NET.
- For examples, see the Silverlight Example Browser
- The documentation is located at oxyplot.org (under construction, please contribute)
- NuGet packages are updated at every code check-in
- Please fork and contribute!
|Windows phone 8
- Rename `Plot` control to `PlotView`(May 16, 2014)
- Xamarin packages on NuGet (May 14, 2014)
- Windows Phone support - alpha (May 13, 2014)
- New build server running Windows 8.1 and VS 2013(January 18, 2014)
- Changed style and added documentation to oxyplot.org page (January 18, 2014)
- Added PDF export to the core library (November 12, 2013)
- Registered the oxyplot.org domain (July 4, 2013)
- OxyPlot listed as a cool library on Scott Hanselman's
Xamarin Evolve (slide 87)!
- Changed the OxyPlot core to a Portable Class Library (PCL). The same assembly can be used on WPF, Windows Forms, Windows Store apps and Silverlight (January 31, 2013)
- Added HeatMapSeries (January 31, 2012)
- Added support for images (January 31, 2012)
- The example browser for Windows 8 is certified in the
Windows store (November 12, 2012)
- Changed to MIT license (GPL compatible) (October 20, 2012)
- Added Metro NuGet package (September 6, 2012)
- Build server moved to a virtual machine (Windows 8, VS 2012) (September 6, 2012)
- Metro example applications (August 31, 2012)
- Mono for Android implementation, (May 11, 2012)
- New BoxPlotSeries (April 12, 2012)
- MonoTouch implementation, submitted by
dvkwong (March 12, 2012)
- Changed to Mercurial (March 3, 2012)
- The project is built at
CodeBetter (Dec 12, 2011)
- Continuous integration with TeamCity. Runs NUnit, dotCover, DuplicatesFinder and has automatic push of Nuget packages (Nov 13, 2011)
- NuGet packages: Wpf /
Silverlight (March 9, 2011)
- Example Browser (available for both WPF, Silverlight and WinForms. All sharing the same examples) (March 19, 2011)
- Visual Studio 2010 with Portable Library Tools
- Visual Studio 2012 with Update 3 or later
- Visual Studio 2013
- Xamarin Studio
Would you like to contribute?
- Refactor / improve architecture?
- Fix bugs?
- Add examples?
- Add new features?
- Improve documentation
- Improve API documentation (xml comments)
- Improve test coverage?
All contributions are highly appreciated!
The project is supported by